You’re invited to an incredible live event!
Want more weddings? Need a more effective website?
A busier, better blog? An easier email marketing strategy?
Then you’ll love this two-day wedding business workshop from some of the savviest experts in the industry.
Here are the details:
- When: December 12 & 13th, 2011
- Where: Miller-Ward Alumni House, Emory University
- What: Join us for a fantastic two-day event in Atlanta, Georgia, featuring Alan Berg of Wedding Industry Leaders Conference and Jayne Leigh Hallock of WedLock Magazine.
A gift that keeps giving
This December, give YOURSELF the gift of a brilliant business plan for the coming year! Start next wedding season off, the right way!
Alan and Jayne have handpicked these as the most effective, efficient & affordable business techniques you should be focusing upon. They want you to stop just hearing about what you SHOULD be doing with your online business…and start actually putting that advice to practical, profitable use on your own business. You’ll leave this event with checklists, a notebook of practical advice and wonderful new group of wedding peers to network and trade ideas with.
This two-day event will teach you everything you need to know to improve your…
- Website! Look and feel, converting web visitors into real bookings, top site mistakes most wedding pros make…you’ll learn it all! Bring a notebook, you’ll leave with a lot of specific fixes and tweaks to make to your own site.
- Email Marketing. You’ll get hands-on, specific instruction on how to email your brides, what to email them and how often. Unlock this incredible tool and watch the bookings increase…almost like magic.
- Blogging. You’ll leave this event not just with ideas on what to blog about and when to blog, but an actual printed checklist for creating easy, impactful blog posts about each wedding you work. We’ll make it a no-brainer and do all the thinking and planning for you.
- Bite-Sized Marketing. How to get beyond any ‘tech-phobia’ you may have and and how to instead get excited about it. You’ll see how easy it is – using free online tools – to do Google keyword research, how get the attention of media outlets…even how to see what your competition is doing online and what you can EASILY do to out-market them!
- Day Two will feature… Real, live website reviews of attendees. You’ll learn how you can make quick and easy changes to YOUR website. This session will be all “reality”, not just theory. Wedding pros typically pay Alan hundreds of dollars to review their websites, and all attendees of Day Two will get this amazing opportunity included in the price of the seminar!
Pick an option below to save your seat!
AND your ticket price includes an awesome bonus!
BONUS: A full month of WedLock membership is included with the ticket price – FREE.
Besides this incredible two-day event, you’ll enjoy a full month of access to our marketing expert forums, a two-hour business webinar with recording and a 40-page WedLock journal, jam packed with sensational wedding business advice and tips!
So don’t delay – get both days for only $149!
Other ticket options
- Coming in a group? Bring some friends/associates and SAVE: $278 for 2 ($139 each), $387 for 3 ($129 each), $476 for 4 ($119 each). Please email email@example.com for details on how to order discounted group tickets.
- A one-day, seminar-only option is also available for $99.
Real Wedlock Testimonials:
“This is the best service out there for our industry and very affordable. The information that is shared at these types of events is priceless.”
- Carol McKnight
“Thanks for hosting the event last week… It was a blast and very informative. We look very forward to the next one. See you soon.”
- Chuck Bush, Southern Nights PhotoBooths
“I have been at two WedLock events and they are very savvy on how to market.”
- Stephen Sullivan, Morrow Center Director
“Your last event was so beneficial! Looking forward to seeing you on Wednesday!”
- Nicola Glover Horton, Account Executive, Perfect Wedding Guide – Atlanta
“Thank you so much Jayne from WedLock Magazine for putting together an awesome webinar with Alan Berg, speaker – author – consultant at Bean Work Play Cafe! I was honored to be there representing FengLong Photography and learning how to better optimize my website!”
- Zachary Long, FengLong Photography
“Hi Jayne – Just wanted to tell you how fun & informative your event was! It was great to see so many interested vendors… Looking forward to the next one!”
- Joel Rabe, Lethal Rhythms
Real Testimonials for Alan Berg:
“Alan is a fantastic speaker, with a vast amount of practical, yes practical, knowledge. In fact, I learned more in the first half hour of his presentation, than I did by reading a dozen Sales / Marketing books. Most important, however, is the fact that Alan does not simply, speak for the sake of speaking, he actually, “goes out of his way”, to make certain the audience really gets the gist of his presentation.”
- Charlie T.
“I just completed the Wedding Industry Leaders Conference in Austin Texas and in a word Alan is – ILLUMINATING! Would I sign up for another seminar? You bet I would! Alan, please come back to South Texas! Margarita’s are on me!”
- Teri Hurley
“Alan spoke to the Bay Area Professional Videographer’s Association recently and gave the group some seriously thought-provoking, useful, and downright essential suggestions. Our group has had many guest speakers before and while some profess to offer focused advice, it sometimes falls short of the mark. Every facet of Alan’s presentation was a bulls-eye hit that could potentially have profound effects on attracting and retaining the right client. Having read through dozens of marketing books, I can honestly say that Alan presents his information clearly, concisely and with a professionally. I enjoyed Alan’s seminar and highly recommend it to anyone who is serious about improving their business.”
- Oren Arieli
“I want to personally thank Alan for all of the help and assistance in getting my business moving in the right direction. Everything in your seminar rang true to me and was very movational. I also enjoyed the networking opportunities and have made friends with other attendees that I now see on a reqular basis. I had Alan review my website and have applied the action items suggested. My website has come alive and is now producing leads exceeding my expectations. Thank you Alan for your knowledge and understanding of the wedding industry and just being a friend.”
- Chuck Rock
So this December, take a breather from shopping to concentrate on you and your business. You’ll be glad you did in January!
Gather with other wedding pros for a fun two days of networking and taking notes while being taught by two nationally-known wedding marketing speakers.
Together, you’ll enjoy a full day of cutting-edge presentations that keeps you abreast of new marketing tips & techniques. Then you’ll break off into a more intimate educational networking session where you’ll also meet new wedding vendor contacts, exchange business cards, and develop business-amping new referral relationships!
Save your spot at this fun, educational, affordable workshop now!
Your ticket price includes:
- A reserved seat at the day-long event, including all four seminars and lunch. The first day starts at 9am and ends at 3pm.
- Choose the two-day option and you’ll be a part of a more intimate session. Take notes as Alan reviews your website and observe and learn while others get their sites reviewed! Day two starts at 9 a.m. and ends at noon.
- Lunch (day 1) and light refreshments are included.
- A recording of the entire event!
- Networking with your fellow wedding pros!
- PLUS: One full month of WedLock membership, which includes a journal, a month’s access to the forums and the recording of the seminar, emailed to you after the event!
- Are you interested? You should be. Reserve your spot ASAP by clicking the “Add To Cart” button below.
So grab your seat while they still last. We have a VERY limited seating capacity and expect to sell out quickly.
Pick an option below to save your seat!
Note: Our seating capacity is very limited. We sell out fast!